Have fun at work!!
Circle Furniture is a family owned business, small enough to offer the attention and friendly warmth you want, but large enough to provide a professional environment with top pay and excellent benefits. Our employees love working at Circle Furniture and have lots of fun!
If you enjoy working with others, have a passion for quality and design, and love home furnishings, please browse our open positions below and get in touch!
Don't see the perfect fit for you below? We will always keep eager candidates in mind so please send us a resume via email.
- Build your business by prospecting with new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate design skill, professional communication, and follow-up skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and patience backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Two years proven retail experience desirable.
- Design experience or degree helpful.
- College degree or college coursework preferred.
- Ability to dress for success in a showroom environment.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Great benefits package
- Quality product line
- Training programs to maximize potential
- Employee discount
- Fun work environment
Please select your preference below to send a resume and cover letter:
Warehouse & Operations:
Circle Furniture is looking to fill the position of Delivery Scheduler. The Delivery scheduler is a part time position. The schedular is responsible for all tasks required to successfully deliver furniture to customers’ homes. These task include calling and exchanging emails with our customers. Preparing paper work and communicating with the delivery team.
Location: Acton MA
- Call customers to schedule deliveries and pick up of furniture.
- Email customers to schedule deliveries and pick up of furniture.
- Ability to run and analyze reports to ensure delivery capacities are maximized.
- Understand customer account balances and process credit card payments.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High proficiency with computers and comfortable learning new software
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Eastern Massachusetts cities and towns
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email!